Accessing the FDU-Wireless Network on a Computer
FDU-Secure is the preferred method for making a connection to the on-campus wireless network. Our preference would be that all members of our on-campus community perform FDU-Secure’s one-time configuration and use a secure encrypted connection. We recognize that in some instances this is not practical. FDU-Wireless is a non-encrypted wireless network that will allow you to make a quick connection without additional configuration.
Connect using Windows 10
- Click the wireless icon from the collection of icons in the lower left hand corner of the screen next to the time and date.
- Select FDU-Wireless from the list and click Connect.
- Select your browser of choice.
- A pop up window will open. Enter your NetID username and password into the fields provided.
- Once you read and accept the terms and conditions, you will be connected to FDU-Wireless.
Connect using macOS
- Select the Wireless Icon from your home screen and choose FDU-Wireless from the list of available wireless networks.
- A pop up window will appear. Enter your FDU NetID username and password.