Health & Safety Procedures for Production Filming During Health Crisis
We have carefully adapted the way we work and collaborate with each other where necessary. More than ever, it is imperative we employ every possible safety precaution when and where we’re able to film, to ensure all FDU productions meet the highest safety standards.
While on-site filming is typically quite low contact by nature, we have adopted procedures outlined by the CDC while upholding local social distancing requirements so that vital video productions can continue safely.
- Having only 1 creator on-site when possible
- Sanitizing equipment, stools, and door handles before and after filming
- Sanitizing microphones before use and after use
- Guiding subject of application of lapel microphones without contact
- Washing hands before and after filming
- Wearing of masks and gloves between filming to further decrease exposure
- Implementing 6 feet distance between camera operator and subject at all times
Due to low-supplies, we ask that you bring your own gloves and masks. If you do not have access to PPE gear, PPE gear will be provided for you before entering the studio.