How to Claim your FDU NetID (With or Without an Activation Code)
The process to claim or create your NetID account can vary based on your relationship to the University. If you are not an FDU student, please visit “Claim or Create an FDU NetID” using the link below.
Your FDU NetID is your electronic key to a variety of computer resources at FDU and is an essential part of your college experience. Follow the below steps to activate your new FDU NetID.
- Open a web browser of your choice and visit the link below:
- If you already have an activation code received through a Welcome Email (US Students Only), then please click “Activate My Account”. If you do not have an activation code, then please click “Activate Without Activation Code”
Verification Using Activation Code
Verification Without Activation Code
- If you have an Activation Code, enter it in “Enter Access Code” field
- If you do not have an Activation Code, then enter “Last Name” and fill in rest of the form. Ensure that you have accurately filled in the form using information (Activation Code, Last Name, FDU ID, etc.) provided on your acceptance letter
New Jersey students must select country of their residence (which is the country listed in their current address on file with FDU) and your zip code if your country is United States. Vancouver students must select their country of citizenship.
- Click “Go to Next Step”
- Choose and enter your password. Make sure that the password you choose satisfies the criteria noted below the password field. Enter the same password again in “Confirm Password” field to confirm that you typed your password correctly. Enter your personal email address in “Recovery Email” field which will be used in future to help you with your password recovery in case you forget your password and enter the same in “Confirm Recovery Email” field
- Click “Activate My NetID”
- You should now see a confirmation page like the one shown in the screen below. Write down your NetID. Read the information provided on the confirmation page. You’ll be using this NetID to sign-in to various services such as Office 365, Webcampus, WebAdvisor, the Account Maintenance Portal and more
Students with access to FDU Financial Aid Application only should
see a confirmation page like the one shown in the screen below.
You should now see a confirmation page like the one shown in
the screen below if you are admitted and deposited.