The Fairleigh Dickinson University Technical Assistance Center (UTAC) is the university’s technical help desk. Fairleigh Dickinson University students, faculty, and staff can contact UTAC via the SAMI Support portal, email, or phone call to initiate support requests for application software, desktop environments and peripherals, network connectivity, computer password maintenance (i.e. Microsoft 365), hardware and software configuration support, another computer related product and service issues, Blackboard, and classroom projector problems.
Request Support through Phone or Email
- Call (973)-443-8822
- Email email@example.com
Request Support through the SAMI Support Portal
In the SAMI Support portal, you can:
- Create SAMI Support requests by filling out a quick form
- Access the most updated status of your SAMI support request
- Interact with the technician currently assigned to resolve your SAMI support request
- Review all your open and closed SAMI support request history
- Access our knowledge base to view information about our current systems
- Access solutions for the most frequently asked questions
Unable to access the SAMI Support Portal?
You can submit a request for support by filling out the form below
The form below is not compatible with dark mode. For an optimal experience, disable dark mode either in your device’s system settings or directly from the FDU IT website.