The Fairleigh Dickinson University Technical Assistance Center (UTAC) serves as the primary help desk for all university technology-related support. Students, Faculty, and Staff can easily reach out to UTAC through the SAMI Support portal, email, or phone for assistance with application software, desktop setups, peripheral devices, network issues, password management (such as for Microsoft 365), and configuration support for hardware and software. UTAC also addresses inquiries related to Blackboard and classroom projector troubleshooting.
There are four ways to create a ticket and get support:
In the SAMI Support portal, you can:
- Create SAMI Support requests by filling out a quick form
- Access the most updated status of your SAMI support request
- Interact with the technician currently assigned to resolve your SAMI support request
- Review all your open and closed SAMI support request history
- Access our knowledge base to view information about our current systems
- Access solutions for the most frequently asked questions
You can submit a request for support by filling out the form below
The form below is not compatible with Dark Mode. For an optimal experience, disable dark mode either in your device’s system settings or directly from the FDU IT website menu bar.
Our Technical Assistance Center is available 24 hours a day for you to log a support ticket
- The center can be reached at (973)-443-8822
Users can log tickets by sending an email to our technical assistance Center
- The email address is email@example.com