Fairleigh Dickinson offers a diverse and constantly expanding array of IT tools and technologies to our community. In order to fully unlock the benefits of these offerings, we are pleased to introduce the Lunch and Learn Series. With Lunch and Learn, or perhaps Brunch and Learn for our colleagues in Vancouver, we will provide an interactive and personalized group training session for FDU faculty, staff, and educators.
This training series was developed by our Director of Systems, Christopher Robley and will be moderated by IT Specialist, Coralia Palacios from our Vancouver campus. All topics will be geared towards the specific needs of the FDU Community and will be taught by subject matter experts.
We are very excited to announce our first Lunch and Learn on the topic of Microsoft Teams for Education. The session, taught by Microsoft training professionals, will include instruction on how to create and use Class Teams; collaborate efficiently with internal colleagues and external partners through chat, calls, and meetings; and customize Teams with settings, apps, and advanced capabilities.
Our Microsoft Teams training will occur on Thursday, April 29th at 1PM ET and will help you to:
- Learn the core elements of Microsoft Teams for Education
- Understand how to use Class teams to create collaborative learning environments
- Explore how to create and manage virtual class meetings and live events
- Learn how assignments can be created, graded, and returned to students in Teams
- Discover how to streamline collaboration with internal colleagues and external partners
- Gain an introduction to how to tailor Teams to the needs of your institution
All skill levels are welcomed and appreciated. While these training sessions are open to all FDU faculty, staff, and educators, advance registration is required. Whether you are looking for a basic understanding of Microsoft Teams or you are a regular Teams user looking for some neat new tricks, we invite you to register below.
Join us on Thursday, April 29 | 1:00PM ET for a live training featuring Microsoft Teams for Education.
If you have any questions regarding the series or if you would like to suggest a topic for a future training session, please contact Christopher and Coralia at firstname.lastname@example.org.