Reserving a Computer Lab for an Entire Semester
Before reserving a Computing Services lab please contact Enrollment Services by emailing:
Lab reservation requests for the entire semester, (i.e. January through May or September through December are processed by the Office of Enrollment Services. To make a lab reservation request for the Summer, Winter, Fall, or Spring semesters, please contact the Scheduling Officers in Enrollment Services for the Florham and Metropolitan campuses. The phone and fax numbers are listed below:
Ph. (201)-692-2217 / 2517
Reserving a Computer Lab for Specific Dates within a Semester
- Access the reservation system by visiting
- Once logged into the support website, locate ‘Forms for Faculty & Staff’ and click on the “Computing Services – Lab Reservation & Lab Software Request (Faculty & Staff NJ Only)” option.
- You will be directed to a reservation request form. Please provide the necessary details, such as the desired date, time, and location of the lab reservation. Additionally, please include any specific requirements or equipment you may need for your session.
- After completing the form, you can submit your request by locating and clicking the submit button.
- Once your request has been submitted, the Lab & Operations Manager will review and confirm the details of your request. You will receive written confirmation of your request.
Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to the Lab & Operations Manager, Denzel W. James (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any changes including cancellations to your request should be submitted by using the SAMI support link to locate the ‘My SAMI Support Request’ tile and browse for your lab related request ticket. All updates can be entered directly into the ticket.
Thank you for choosing Computing Services for your lab reservation needs. We look forward to providing you with a seamless and efficient experience.