What if my University cell phone has been lost or stolen?

Call Verizon Wireless immediately at (800)-922-0204 to report the phone lost or stolen. Verizon Wireless will suspend the service. You must also report this to Voice Services as soon as possible to arrange for a loaner replacement smartphone. You cannot order a phone directly from the carrier.

Last Modified: February 6, 2020