Sharing a Calendar and Delegating Administrative Rights
Calendar sharing is easier than ever with Office365. If you wish to share your calendar, follow the steps bellow.
- Log in to Office365 and go to your email.
- Once in Outlook look for the calendar shortcut on the bottom left
- Look for and click on the share button
- On the new pane that pops up type in the name of the person you would like to add and then select the person from the list
- After the person is added you can drop down the menu to the right of their name and select the amount of access they should have.