What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a simple web-based survey tool that provides the opportunity to conduct online survey research, evaluations, and many other data collection activities.
One of the many advantages is the ease of learning to use Qualtrics to:
- Build surveys with multiple question styles
- Distribute the surveys with a website link (there are other ways to distribute as well)
- Analyze data collected
Of great importance, the university currently has a license for all faculty, staff, and students (some caveats with student accounts discussed if you all desire)
Benefits of Qualtrics
- Simple and intuitive formatting of surveys
- Visually appealing for respondents and survey builder
- Computer and smartphone compatible
- Flexibility of survey dissemination
- Multiple data formats (e.g., CSV, TSV, XML, SPSS)
If you need assistance please contact Manish Wadhwa at (201)-692-7074 or Email Manish@fdu.edu
Last Modified: May 2, 2023 Copy Link