Calendar sharing is easier than ever with Office365. If you wish to share your calendar, follow the steps bellow.
- Log in to Office365 and go to your email.
- Once in Outlook look for the calendar shortcut on the bottom left
- Look for and click on the share button
- On the new pane that pops up type in the name of the person you would like to add and then select the person from the list
- After the person is added you can drop down the menu to the right of their name and select the amount of access they should have.
For additional support, click the blue “Support” icon at the top of the screen, or log into samisupport.fdu.edu to ask a question or request assistance. If you can’t access SAMI Support, you can still log a ticket HERE, call UTAC at (973)-443-8822, or email UTAC at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about UTAC, please visit https://it.fdu.edu/help-desk/