Logging into Webcampus
Must have an FDU NETID account to login.
- Login to Webcampus using your FDU NetID credentials
- Check your courses under the “My Courses” module
- Select the class you wish to view the content
- You will be taken to your course announcements page with links to other portions of your class
A SharePoint library containing a series of MS Word tutorials intended to provide new and existing faculty with some basic guidance on using WebCampus to administer an online course.
- Anyone with the link who is an FDU Faculty member and can sign on to Office 365 should be able to view these files.
- Files are arranged in a logical sequence from “top to bottom”, but faculty can browse the “Description” column to locate documents that address specific needs.
- Screenshots of “sample” Blackboard materials as well as links to a selection of supplemental videos and other resources from Blackboard’s Help site are included.
Minimum hardware and software requirements
|Windows 7 or higher
Mac OSX 10.8 or higher
Mac OS 10.12
|1 GHz processor
|2 GHz or faster processor
|512 MB of RAM
|2 GB of RAM or higher
|1024 x 768
|1024 x 768 or higher
|Free Hard Disk Space
|5 GB of free disk space
|20 GB or higher of free space
|DSL or Broadband (high-speed) Internet connection with a consistent minimum speed of 2 Mbps
|Broadband (high-speed) Internet connection with a speed of 4 Mbps or higher
|Java may be necessary to use Blackboard