Logging into Webcampus
NOTE: Must have an FDU email account to login.
- Login to Webcampus with your full Webmail username (ex: email@example.com) and password.
- Check your courses under the “My Courses” module
- Select the class you wish to view content.
- You will be taken to your course announcements page with links to other portions of your class.
Creating a Zoom meeting link from within your course in Webcampus
When using the Zoom, all meetings and recordings are managed within Zoom cloud, in webcampus Instructors can schedule new meetings and students can join meetings from a single link.
NOTE: For existing courses only. For new courses starting next semester, a Zoom meeting link on the left hand navigation menu will be will added automatically.
- Click on the “+” sign on the top left corner
- Click on Tool Link
- Create a name for the link, example “Zoom Meeting”
- From the “Type” drop down menu scroll all the way to the end and select “Zoom Meeting”
- Make sure you check the box next to “Available for users” option
- Click “Submit
- A Zoom Link will be created in the left navigation menu area
Accessing the Zoom meeting link from the Tools menu
- Click on “Tools” from the left navigation area
- On the next page scroll all the way to the bottom and click on “Zoom Meeting”
Online Learning for Students Documentation
Minimum hardware and software requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7 or higher|
Mac OSX 10.8 or higher
Mac OS 10.12
|Processor||1 GHz processor||2 GHz or faster processor|
|Memory||512 MB of RAM||2 GB of RAM or higher|
|Monitor Resolution||1024 x 768||1024 x 768 or higher|
|Free Hard Disk Space||5 GB of free disk space||20 GB or higher of free space|
|Internet Connection||DSL or Broadband (high-speed) Internet connection with a consistent minimum speed of 2 Mbps||Broadband (high-speed) Internet connection with a speed of 4 Mbps or higher|
|Java||Java may be necessary to use Blackboard|
For technical assistance please call the help desk from the Metropolitan campus dial 8822, from the College at Florham dial 8822, and from off campus dial (973)-443-8822. Or Email us at FDUTAC@fdu.edu