FDU’s Single Sign-On (SSO) experience has been improved and OKTA is the primary Single Sign-On provider. OKTA will replace our “Legacy” SSO login page for all applications over time.
OKTA SSO Login Page
New and existing FDU NetID users who are logging into OKTA for the first time will need to finish setting up their multifactor authentication with DUO.
- Enter your FDU NetID and click “Next“
- Enter your FDU NetID Password and click “Sign In”
- For existing users with DUO configured please skip to step 4. For new users please click setup to continue the process
- If you are an existing DUO user, you will be shown the option to authenticate using DUO as normal
New FDU NetID Users
If you are new to the University, and have not yet setup your DUO multifactor authentication, DUO will prompt you to start the setup process.
For instructions on setting up DUO for the first time, refer to our “Quick Start Guide“
Legacy SSO Login Page
- Enter your FDU NetID and Password and click “Sign In“
- Authenticate using DUO using any of the authentication options shown