SAMI Support requires a valid NetID and password, as well as DUO multi-factor authentication in order to access. Once the portal is accessed, you have the ability to generate a new ticket, review existing or closed tickets & view the IT Knowledgebase for information that can assist you with resolving problems. The SAMI Support Portal can be accessed by using the button below:
If you need to open a request and cannot access SAMI Support for any of the reasons below, please complete this request form or contact the Fairleigh Dickinson University Technical Assistance Center (UTAC). A member of the IT support team will assist you via phone call or email.
- I do not have a valid University issued NetID
- I am not able to authenticate through DUO
- I have not set up my DUO account
- I am a vendor without a University issued NetID
- I am an admitted student
- I am a newly hired employee or adjunct
- My FDU account is locked
- I need my Net ID password reset and have already attempted to do that through identity.fdu.edu
The form below is not compatible with dark mode. For an optimal experience, disable dark mode either in your device’s system settings or directly from the FDU IT website.