SAMI Support requires a valid NetID and password, as well as DUO multi-factor authentication in order to access. Once the portal is accessed, you have the ability to generate a new ticket, review existing or closed tickets & view the IT Knowledgebase for information that can assist you with resolving problems. The SAMI Support portal can be accessed by using the link below.
If you need to open a request and cannot access SAMI Support for any of the reasons below, please complete this request form or contact the Fairleigh Dickinson University Technical Assistance Center (UTAC). A member of the IT support team will assist you via phone call or email.
- I do not have a valid University issued NetID
- I am not able to authenticate through DUO
- I have not set up my DUO account
- I am a vendor without a University issued NetID
- I am an admitted student
- I am a newly hired employee or adjunct
- My FDU account is locked
- I need my Net ID password reset and have already attempted to do that through identity.fdu.edu