The FDU computer labs provide a safe and welcoming study space for our users. The computer labs provide access to technological resources such as: current specialty software applications for a variety of majors, access to online libraries for research, internet access, and print services. Our labs are also available to faculty for instruction in both technology-intensive and non-intensive majors. The computer labs are also used as a venue for various workshops and university programs. The lab hours are flexible to meet the needs of both resident students and commuter students. The lab operations also provide on-campus work opportunities for our students to develop their skills and offer customer service and technical support to our campus community.
FDU Computer Labs Provide:
- A conducive learning space that enables students to develop the skills necessary for collaboration and teamwork.
- Hands on experience with current hardware and software applications used for a variety of majors.
- Students access to the same technology resources for the purposes of research, printing, and producing professional work.
- Customer service and on-site technical support from our student staff.
- Access and opportunities for students to develop their computer skills.
- Interactive learning opportunities between faculty and students; theory and application in one setting under the supervision of faculty with the support of student staff.